What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a small fragment of text that websites send to the browser and which is stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which may make your next visit easier and more useful when customising your content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the web experience.
What cookies does El Refugio del Burrito use?
PHPSESSID: Session Cookie (temporary cookies that only exist until the browser being used to access the site is closed). This cookie is native to PHP and enables the storage of status information on the website. It is used to establish a user session. It disappears when the user closes their browser.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do this in the case you use it as a browser:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Operate from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html